Sale My Car Without Title in Crum Lynne, Pennsylvania
We buy Sale My Car Without Title in Crum Lynne that other buyers refuse.
Not only that, but you won’t have to worry about cleaning your car or fixing any needed repairs prior to selling. We will take most cars “as-is”.
Don’t worry. You will get paid for your car. However, you may not get the price that you would if you had a title and could sell to a different buyer.
Still, many owners who could not get rid of their cars otherwise, are just thankful that they can sell their broken, title-less, or out-of-commission automobile and get cash.
If someone wants to sell their car quickly, this may be the best option. Many times, the owner can drive, or tow, their car to a junkyard and leave with cash in hand.
Call or text us for a NO OBLIGATION offer in Crum Lynne . Free towing & same day cash!
599 Lloyd Street.
Chester, PA 19013
Get in touch! We’re here for you…
Other ways to get in touch:
Crum Lynne, Pennsylvania
You would think that the world of junk car removal with no title would just be ripe for abuse. After all, without having the official paperwork that actually states that you own the car, any person could claim that any old abandoned vehicle was theirs, sell it for salveagable parts, or donate the car and fraudulently claim a tax deduction. But then there are those honest people who own an old vehicle outright but do not have the title to state ownership. Can you still get that junk car towed away from your property for good without a title? The answer is yes!
Order a replacement title
If you have a junk car that you would like to be rid of, one of the most obvious answers to your problem of not having the title is to get a replacement. In most states, you can order a replacement title as long as you have your vehicle identification number (VIN). Get your replacement title and then you can finally say goodbye to your old, unusable car. After you receive your replacement title for your auto, then you can go about making arrangements have your junk car picked up and removed.
Find a company that doesn't require a title
Some people just may not want to go through the hassle of getting that replacement title, and that's fine, there are ways to work around getting rid of your junk car without title in hand. The first is to sell your junk car via private bill of sale. If you can find a buyer, you can negotiate a private sale, describing the make, model, and year of the vehicle, the agreed-upon sale price, and legal signatures. Before going through with the sale, you will want to make check with an attorney to make sure that all of this paperwork is legit in the eyes of the law. Ending up in small claims court is a major hassle that can completely be avoided by doing your homework beforehand.
Another option is to completely outsource this process by going through a nationally recognized service, such as Junk My Car. You can get rid of your old clunker, no matter where you live in the United States or Canada. Simply call the hotline and an operator will walk you through the process. There is no fee for this service and you can generally expect to receive a call from a towing company within 48 hours to finally get your old automobile off of your hands. And to save yourself a headache, you do not need a title.
If you do not have a title, check the state-by-state Vehicle Documentation Guide on the Junk My Car website to review the steps you need to take to prepare for the vehicle removal process. If you live in one of the Canadian provinces, the information you need is also live on their website.
What Happens After You Schedule Your Vehicle To Be Removed?
One of the best things about using the Junk My Car service is that your car will be scrapped for usable parts. It doesn't matter whether your car is wrecked, totaled, missing parts, or inoperable. While this is a free junk car removal service, you may interested in how you can earn cold hard cash for your junk car. If so, then you can consult their sister company, Buy My Wreck, and have them make you an offer. You can consult with an operator to determine how much your car may be worth, you will be emailed a purchase agreement, and upon agreement, arrangements will be made to tow away your used car for recycling. You can expect to get paid for your vehicle in some cases on the spot during pickup or, in some cases, no later than 14 days via check.
Junk Car Removal - No Title, No Problem! In Crum Lynne, Pennsylvania
Buying junk cars is easy to do, however making a profit from buying junk cars for cash is an entirely different proposal altogether. This article was written to help the reader to learn how to buy and sell junk cars for profit.
What is a "Junk Car?"
I have bought and sold thousands of junk cars, and just to be honest about it, several of the cars I have bought, were not "junk cars" at all. The owner simply wanted to get rid of the car, so to the owner it was a junk car, however for me buying it, definitely NOT a junk car! On many occasions I have immediately sold the car for somewhere between 2-3 times what I had paid for it in mere minutes of the transaction.
Selling junk cars wholesale...
One of the reasons I have been able to buy and sell so many junk cars is because I know what to do, and you know the old saying... "Knowledge is power." One of the keys to being in the junk car removal business is this: having a list of people, or businesses that you can call on, which, for a fair price, will buy your junk cars for sale in a minute. Over the years I have built a relationship with various people and businesses that do just that.
What else do you need to know to buy junk cars?
There are some people, which believe that you should find salvage cars for sale, and after purchasing them, go straight to the scrap yard, or recycling center. I disagree! If you want to learn how to buy and sell junk cars for profit, you had better not believe that either.
What do you do after you find cheap cars for sale?
The information in this section can help you make some real profit, if you read and do the following, after you buy a junk car:
- Cut off the Catalytic Converter... Until recent years, this was one of the greatest secrets of the most profitable things to do, after you buy wrecked cars for sale. The catalytic converter contains platinum and other expensive metals that recycling centers love to get their hands on. Leaving the catalytic converter on the car is a huge mistake, because the average factory original catalytic converter is worth between $50.00 and $100.00, some of them even more!
- Take the Car Battery out from under the hood... Car batteries contain lead, which is what is known as, a non-ferrous metal that means it contains no iron. Most scrap yards will not allow you to sell your car to them with a battery in it anyway, however you can sell the car battery separately for more money, if you know where to go, these usually bring between $8.00-$15.00 apiece.
- Alternators are a good source of cash... Where I go to sell my alternators they pay me between $4.00-$10.00 each, it's worth taking 2-3 screw or bolts off for that sort of return on your time.
- Air Conditioning Compressors bring a few bucks too... Most cars that I scrap out have the air conditioning compressor just below the alternator. So while you're right there, you might as well take out the four screws holding it in place (most models) while you're at it. That will add an additional $3.00-$8.00 profit for you.
- What about the wheels? I am not referring to steel wheels in this case. I am referring to "Alloy Rims," or "Aluminum Rims" sometimes just called "Rims," or "Custom Rims." Those can fetch a very handsome profit for you also. A standard set of four alloy rims can usually bring around $75.00, however a set of four custom rims can bring much more, I have sold a set of four custom rims for over $200.00 before.
- Don't forget the Radiator and Condenser..The radiator and condenser are often overlooked, because they are a bit of pain to take out, on some models. That being said, they are a nice source of profit for you, should you decide to extract them. Some radiators are made from copper, those are by far, the most valuable ones... if you know how to clean them up right. The radiator and condenser should bring you about $4.00-$20.00 depending upon whether it's all aluminum, or aluminum and copper.
On another subject... there have been countless times, where I have seen people who bring their scrap metal in, which is called "dirty scrap." I'll write another article soon about "How to clean up and prep your scrap metal, before taking it to the scrap yard."
In summary, if you total up all the low numbers it works out to be $144.00 totaling the high numbers equals $333.00. If you are good, and can strip a car down in about an hour or so that is nice return on your time.
Keep in mind not all cars have aluminum rims, and do not be dismayed if you go to sell a catalytic converter at a scrap yard, and they tell you it is an "aftermarket" one worth only about $5.00-$10.00. In any case if you read and follow these instructions you'll understand how to buy and sell junk cars for profit.